At Garage Coatings.com, we proudly offer training classes that help professional installers learn the ins and outs of our garage flooring systems. Our one-day training course gives you an up-close look at flooring basics with Garage Coatings.com products.
In this class, our flooring experts achieve will show you how to achieve best results with everything from our 4195 Direct-to-Concrete Epoxy, to our Roll on Rock® flake system, to our garage cabinet systems. We even teach installers the best sales and marketing practices for our products. Whether you run a one-person business or are signing up your team, you’ll see the difference that comes with professional training.
Epoxy Flooring Basics Taught by Experts
Our one-day flooring basics class covers the core products offered by Garage Coatings.com. The flooring basics class is held in a mock garage. This gives you the chance to use some of our products in a hands-on setting, with supervision by professional installers. Classes are taught in both English and Spanish, so even if you have a bilingual team, we can teach your team as a group.
The flooring basics class was developed by Matthew Newman, our Vice President. Matthew has worked for and run some of the most successful companies in the garage flooring industry. Our one-day flooring basics course includes his most valuable insights into how to install first-rate floors and how to run a successful flooring installation business.
Our one-day flooring basics class covers:
- 4195 Direct-to-Concrete Epoxy. Our flooring basics class shows you how to use our most famous and widely used epoxy product is also America’s strongest concrete epoxy.
- Roll on Rock® Flake System. We train you in how to use our Roll on Rock® decorative flake system, which delivers a highly attractive, stone-solid finish.
- Lava Flow® Metallic Epoxy. Our experts will train you in our Lava Flow® metallic epoxy system, which delivers a one-of-a-kind pearlescent finish to any floor.
- Topcoats & Sealers. The one-day flooring basics class includes training for a number of our topcoats and sealers, including our 5073 Polyurea/Polyaspartic Topcoat.
- Concrete Prep. Our experts will show you how to prep concrete surfaces for our products, including crack repair.
- Garage Cabinet Systems. Our one-day flooring basics class now covers the proper installation of cabinets from our new line of garage storage products.
- Sales & Marketing. The class includes tips and training in the best methods for marketing your installation services to homeowners and commercial businesses.
Our one-day flooring basics classes are run out of our Anaheim warehouse and manufacturing facility. Spaces are limited, so sign up today!