Getting organized and increasing the value of a home is simple by adding a custom-built garage storage solution and an Epoxy floor coating.
Organizing your garage allows you to easily access sporting equipment and other items, work on projects, or simply have room to safely park a car in the garage without the worry of something scratching it. Combining the storage with beautiful and durable floors extends the lifetime of the garage, as well as helps keep it clean and easy to maintain.
One of our customers used the Roll On Rock® Epoxy Floor Coating in the Grey Flake, combined with white cabinets and a black workbench, for a custom look that makes this garage beautiful, functional and durable.
There are several storage options available – cabinets, overhead racks and slat walls – allowing any garage to be custom tailored to a homeowner’s specific needs.
Begin by determining which items you need to store long-term (such as holiday decorations or keepsakes) and what you need to easily access (like tools or sporting equipment). This will make it easier to decide which individual storage solution will best meet your needs, or if a combination of these solutions makes the most sense. Here’s a brief overview of each storage solution:
- Cabinets – Organize and store all your garage clutter in custom designed cabinets. GarageCoatings.com cabinets are made-to-order and custom built in America using rear-loading panel saws, point-to-point CNC machines, and high-speed edge banders to craft every garage storage cabinet order to exacting precision.
- Our cabinets are designed to provide tremendous storage capacity that can withstand the harsh elements found in a typical garage. The cabinet doors have full-width openings with no center posts, allowing you to easily store large objects. The shelves have maximum adjustability so you can move them to fit any size item. Each shelf is 1-inch thick with a 75 lb weight capacity. Optional support legs are also available if the garage cabinet’s will be holding weight to exceed 300 lbs.
- The cabinets have easy to-clean thermo fused melamine interiors and exteriors to guard against stain and spills, and beautiful stainless steel finished handles. And, all the storage cabinets are mounted directly to the wall to allow for easy cleaning underneath the cabinets. GarageCoatings.com offers a variety of makes, finishes and hardware choices so you can create a garage color scheme that best matches your home.
- Overhead Storage – Make the most of the unused space on your garage ceiling with overhead racks that allow you to store large, bulky items. The GarageCoatings.com overhead racks are made from heavy-gauge steel, ensuring a durable framework and heavy-duty bearing capacity. There are two sizes of racks (4-foot by 4-foot and 4-foot by 8-foot), making it easy to install the racks in whatever configuration best suits your space. The 4-foot by 4-foot rack can hold up to 300 pounds of items. The racks aren’t only strong, but they look good. Each rack is powder-coated with an attractive white finish that blends seamlessly with any space.
- Slat-Wall – Increase the usefulness of your garage with a slat-wall storage system. This sturdy and durable storage option was designed to complement the GarageCoatings.com cabinet hardware for a cohesive look for your garage. There are more than ten different styles of hooks, shelves and baskets to snap into the metal channel slat-wall. They will hold anything up to 50 pounds, including tools, sports equipment and seasonal items. All the slat-wall accessories are moveable and adjustable so your storage system can change as your needs change.
Epoxy floor coatings can enhance any garage by providing a cleaner, longer lasting, and better looking environment. The GarageCoatings.com Epoxy floor coatings provide a durable finish that will hold up to the harsh conditions that garage floors are exposed to on a daily basis. GarageCoatings.com Epoxy is the strongest in the business – more than three times stronger than the standard off-the-shelf Epoxy flooring. The proprietary “wicking” technology in the Epoxy base coat gives the floor a hard, resilient surface that won’t lift or peel.
Epoxy flooring comes in many styles, textures and colors, allowing a homeowner to choose from the smooth look of marble, granite or tile, to a more textured look of stone, slate or a flaked floor look. There is also a metallic or natural mica concrete floor coating for a truly unique looking floor. Depending on the home style, the garage floor can be creative or conservative.
The Epoxy coatings make floors easy to clean and maintain with water and a mild (non-filming) detergent, and requires no special maintenance or waxing. Since the Epoxy coating makes the floor durable, there’s no worry about stains, spills or cracks in the concrete.
Transform any garage into a clean and organized space by installing high-quality garage cabinets and Epoxy flooring. When you select one of the GarageCoatings.com Epoxy floor coatings, you’ll have the confidence of unparalleled quality, lasting beauty, and trouble-free durability.