When it comes to using the best epoxy, there is no question that 4195 is the ultimate choice.
4195 Pigmented Direct to Concrete Epoxy Primer offers benefits that extend beyond the standard epoxy primers. The 4195 wicks deep into the concrete with a tenacious bond that is 3x stronger than standard industrial epoxies. With a low VOC and the ability to block up to 8lbs of MVE, 4195 can be used in any install – Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
What is the 4195?
4195 is a pigmented, two-part 95% Solids Epoxy Primer with a low 30 VOC. With the Vapor Stop as a back bone, the 4195 comes with the ability to block up to 8lbs of MVE. 4195 is used as the primer for the Roll on Rock® and Lava Flow® systems.
Where can I use 4195?
Virtually anywhere! Any Concrete surface. Residential, Commercial and Industrial. The 4195 was created to be versatile and dependable. With over 50,000,000 sq. ft installed all over the world you can rest assured that your floor will look great for years to come!
What are the benefits?
- Epoxy & Primer in one – Saving you money and time
- Versatility – Can use in any setting with any system
- Blocks up to 8lbs of MVE
- Available in 9 colors
- With the use of the 41 series Accelerators the 4195 can be dry in as little as 2 hours to complete our Roll-on Rock Floor System in a 1 Day application.
- Deep wicking technology that gives a tenacious bond – even if concrete is damp!
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Adhesion Warranty guaranteeing that your coating will not peel.
- Up to 30 min pot life!
- Slate Grey – NEW!
- Whisper Grey
- Baja Beige
Still not convinced? Check out this video of just how strong 4195’s bond is to concrete:
2 thoughts on “The Endless Benefits of 4195”
How will it work on previously coated floor, i.e. not a virgin concrete floor?
Must old coat be removed?
Yes the old coating will have to be removed before applying out 4195. Please contact our technical support line for in depth instructions. 714 829 2600 ext 573
Comments are closed.