Industrial and commercial settings such as kitchens, warehouses, automotive shops, retail shops, and garages require a floor that can withstand the abuse from heavy traffic, harsh impacts and chemical spills. In these environments, concrete slabs need to withstand the demands of harsh conditions. While concrete is extremely durable, it is not protected against chemical spills, etching, stains, dirt, spalling, cracks, divots, etc. Bare concrete is not indestructible, it can be damaged by tools dropping on the floor, as well as getting chipped by forklifts and pallets.
Dubiski’s Career High School automotive floor was heavily used and abused over the years. To protect and prevent any further damage to the concrete, they needed a floor coating that is cost effective and could endure heavy vehicle traffic, oil spills and impacts from tools.
Versatile’s Roll on Rock Epoxy flooring system was the winning choice due to the benefits list below:
- Strong Wicking Power – The Roll on Rock system stands apart from many other industrial coatings due to the strong adhesion of the 4195 Direct to Concrete Epoxy Primer.
- MVE Protection – 4195 Direct to Concrete epoxy primer can withstand up to 8lbs of moisture vapor emissions, preventing any delamination due to moisture issues.
- High Build: The Roll on Rock system can provide up to 24 Mils of thickness depending on the final topcoat used.
- One Day Install – The Roll on Rock flooring system can be installed in one day resulting in little down time. The 4195 Direct to Concrete epoxy can be accelerated to dry in just two hours.
- Cost Effective: Starting at $1.10 per sq. ft. Versatile’s Roll on Rock system is one of the most competitively priced flooring systems on the market.
- Durable Finish – The Roll on Rock system is incredibly versatile and protects against chemical spills, abrasions, hot tires and UV rays.
- Long Lasting: The Roll on Rock system will last many years due to the tenacious bond the 4195 provides as well as the strength and durability that comes from the final top coat.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: With over 80 flake blends to choose from, Roll on Rock is guaranteed to fit your decorative flooring needs.
The versatility of Roll on Rock makes it the perfect coating for any space. For more information, please reach out to us at 714-829-2600 Ext. 573.