Win $10,000 in Versatile Products with the Best Lava Flow® Installation Photo
To celebrate the new and improved Lava Flow®, we challenge our customers to send photos of their best installations using our 4750 Lava Flow® Metallic Epoxy System, highlighting the incredible results.
Here are the rules:
- Submit photos, a paragraph describing the installation, products used, and the Versatile invoice number for the products used. Without these details, the photos will not be considered for the contest.
- By submitting photos of your work, you are permitting us to use them on our website, social media, blog posts, marketing materials, and in a news release submitted to trade magazines.
- We will be including information about your company and the installation where our Lava Flow® was used to help promote your brand.
- We may use your photos in our marketing efforts while the contest is happening. This does not indicate that they have been chosen as the winning photo.
- The winning photo will be chosen by the Corporate Team at Versatile.
- The deadline is July 15, 2023. The final winner will be announced on July 31, 2023.
To Submit Your Photos Using Versatile Products
Want to show off pictures of your newly installed epoxy and polyaspartic garage floor coating? We accept pictures of any installation using our floor coating or storage products – garage floors, industrial and commercial installations, basements, pool decks, patios, airplane hangars, fire stations, restaurants, gyms, and more. Make sure to include any full garage makeovers, cabinet installations, or special projects where you used our products too.
Please make sure to include a paragraph describing the installation, specific products used, and the Versatile Invoice Number for the products.
We pick the best installation photos to highlight on our website and social media platforms each month.
Tips for Great Photos
- Make sure all messes are cleaned up before photo is taken.
- Make sure the lens is clean before shooting.
- Hold your hand steady so the photo isn’t blurry.
- Make sure the lighting is good. Natural light is best.
- Try not to zoom.
- If you do a Before/After photo, make sure to stand in the exact same place for both photos. Also, make sure the lighting is the same.
Photo Contest Disclaimer
By submitting photos of your work, you are permitting us to use them on our website, social media, marketing, and in news releases submitted to trade magazines.